Thursday, August 13, 2015

Good Luck My Beautiful Fox!

    I have never put too much thought on the act of writing. I never thought of myself as a "good writer" either, I did however, write my feelings down every time I felt overwhelmed. Those days when no one seems to understand, and quite frankly you feel like explaining your feelings or why despite nothing being wrong with your life, every little thing feels so damn shitty.  

    I realized a while ago that writing was a form of therapy for me. Not exact material for external viewers or instruments of social acceptance. I never thought I was clever enough to put relevant information on a piece of paper. Information that somehow could make peoples lives a bit better. I just used writing for my own sake, for my own selfish reasons, to escape reality or to expel those unwelcome emotions from within. 

     As I mentioned in my first post, I feel a lot of feelings (WTF does that mean girl?) It kinda means I have my own universe inside my head and that I am highly sensitive, and also means I deal with a lot of emotions all the time, it's exhausting really. With that being said, writing offered me a voice, a channel to let my ideas fly without consent or judgement. A space for self exposure and venting. Most of the time what I write makes no sense, but once I am done it feels damn good. 

     The idea of writing this blog has been in my head for a very long time, but because I was always so self conscious about being judged and about people's opinions, I could never really bring myself to do it, until today.
 I said fuck it. Let's do this, nothing romantic really, just one of those moments you gather enough courage to do something new.

  People may judge me, but so what? People may not even read this blog like EVER. So really I am just let the dogs out hahaha. Ok bad joke, sorry. 
I guess what I am trying to say is, I am taking a huge step by putting a little bit of myself out here and so should you. I don't mean to 'should' on people but if there is something that you've been meaning to do for a while but don't because you fear you might be horrible at it or even worse, be judged by some fuckhead, just do it.

 Honestly my friend, what's the worse it can happen? 
Right, absolutely nothing. Your loved ones will still live, you will still have a house at the day, hopefully. Try, just try it. People judge that's what they do, and I bet you you might be getting judged anyways. The most it can happen is that you may find other parts of yourself that have been hiding in order for you to "fit in".
Be your awesome self and fuck everything else.
There there, I feel much better now.
Surprise me my awesome virtual friend. Put yourself out there and try that thing that scares the shit out of you but you secretly can't wait to try.

Good luck my beautiful fox!

No comments:

Post a Comment