Thursday, August 13, 2015

Welcome to my mess!

      You must be asking yourself, " Is this about cheese?" 

       No. It isn't, at least not most of the time. I like cheese. I needed at tittle, so there.
Clever eh? I know I am not. I can be, really, just that I usually am the most clever when no one is watching. I am lame like that. Yeah I know....  now enough about self shaming gurlll. 

     So here it is, 
I started this blog because I enjoy writing ( I am not necessarily good at it but... just bare with me), I am mildly bored and currently going through my 20's. Ok, ok late 20's to be more exact. 

     I seem to have a lot to say about a wide range of irrelevant things, I also feel lots of feelings and I seem to have a lot of time on my hands. Is not that I have time really, it's mostly that I am avoiding to deal with the "grownup"world out there, and what  better way to do that then to cry about it on a silly blog? I know right? I AM A GENIUS! Rumbling about my 20 something crises with other crises's pals out there isn't depressing at all. 
Nope, not at all.

      So you ask me, " Who are you Sabbi?" " Other than a lame & depressing basic bitch?" 
Well, well smart pants... calm your titties down. 
Sabbi is many things maaa friends! Definitely lame some of the time. Quite a dramatic child and yeah I can be basic too. I mean, It's not my fault that caramel macchiatos are so damn delicious and that Urban outfitters possess the best college student/ hot fox trying to look like I am still young but not too young kind of outfits, ok? Not my fault. 

      I have worked in the restaurant/bar business for a scary long time, (after all, those basic bitches items aren't gonna buy themselves will they?), so it's safe to say that my communication skills relies heavily on sarcasm and swearing, if that is not your thing now should be a good time to gtfo. 

      I am also in University and I love books. 
I just happen to never finish them. I gotta work on that I know.
I am a Capricorn Gal, with a big taste in fashion, an INFP (think - no shoes, flowers in the hair & big dreams), an aspirant artist, crazy dog lady and an incorrigible romantic.

     What else? I am a pinterest junkie, I love late nights, deep conversations, Billie Holiday, champagne, warm socks & cheese. Lot's of cheese ;)

      You still here? 

If you are, nice to meet you
& come in, it's kind of messy here but I promise it's not all that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment